Saturday, October 9, 2010

Pool Boy?


I've always had the fantasy of being a pool boy for a rich older woman. When I was younger, I distinctly remember going over to a friend's house and playing in his pool. His mom was the epitome of MILF: great natural tits, tight ass, and just seemed like the type that loved to fuck. She would lay out in the sun in her bikini, and her pubic hair ALWAYS seemed to be peeking out. I can't count the number of times I got caught looking at her crotch, but she never seemed to change anything...if I didn't know better, I would think that she liked the attention. 

Nowadays, for most people, pubic hair has gone far out of style (THANK GOD!), but maybe someday I'll get to be a pool boy for some naughty older lady that wants to take advantage of me...I might even clean the pool for free! ;-)

- Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment