Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Old Navy


So today I decided to go to Old Navy for my new little endeavor. I grabbed a few pairs of pants (enough to justify being in the stall for a few minutes) and headed over to the dressing rooms. Much to my dismay and delight, there were 3 women in there talking. The employee counted my clothes, grabbed a door sign, and led me to a room...it would be the FIRST door...right next to where they were talking! Well, I went into the room, dropped my shorts, took out my iPhone which had a nice little naughty picture that a friend sent me last night, and went too town. Listening to the girls talk just on the other side of the door made me really nervous and REALLY turned on. Before I knew it, I was blowing my load...shot after shot after shot; I couldn't believe how much I was cumming. I moved my hand slightly midway through the orgasm and sent a shot flying which landed on hanger (just to the right of center). 

I cleaned up, tried on a few pairs of pants, and finally wiped off the sweat that had formed on my forehead before heading out. I brought one pair of pants with me and breathlessly said, "Just these" and walked away. I have no idea if they knew what I had just done...but it stands to reason that they knew SOMETHING had happened. Maybe next time they'll knock on the door and join me...LOL!

PS: Sorry for the poor picture quality today, I couldn't seem to keep my hand from shaking after I was done and the dim fluorescent lighting didn't really help either. I'll do my best to make up for it tomorrow!

- Asher

No comments:

Post a Comment