Thursday, October 7, 2010

Housesitting


Our neighbors are out of town this week and they asked me to keep an eye on their home while they are away. Of course, I instantly recognized this as one more place to share my pleasure with you, the viewer. So today, I grabbed a new video that I recently purchased and headed next door. 

I selected a scene with the young and beautiful Ada who has a lovely, curvaceous body and shapely natural breasts. As I watched that thick load of cum ooze out from between her beautiful meaty pussy lips I felt that familiar tingle in my balls and the wave of euphoria run through my body as my own warm cum squirted from my swollen head. After the orgasm had passed I cleaned up and headed home...no one the wiser. It will be interesting to go over there for drinks when they get back...I'll be fighting to hold back my smirk. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment