Sunday, October 10, 2010

Mmm, Potato Chip!





I just spent the last 6 hours edging closer and closer to cumming. That is several hours farther than I have ever pushed myself before! At least three times I felt my body start to shudder with an orgasm, yet I somehow managed to hold in the cum while the wave of pleasure coursed through my body, making my toes curl and my head roll back in ecstasy. What a wonderful experience. When it was finally time to take this picture, I realized that my balls were pretty sore...then It dawned on me: I had just given MYSELF my first ever blue balls. Go figure! LOL!

This picture was taken after I had finished cumming a 2nd time because the first time (which was about 2 minutes prior), I came too hard and it cracked the potato chip! LMAO.

What an interesting night this has been.

Oh, and I'll leave the ending of this story up to your imagination... ;-)

XOXOXO
Ash

2 comments: